Food catches fire

Food catches fire
ALL

Bocholt (ots) - A kitchen fire called for rescue workers on Thursday in Bocholt. According to initial knowledge, forgotten food on a stove caught fire in a house on Knufstrasse around 19.30:500 p.m. Fire fighters entered the rooms and extinguished the flames and ventilated the building. The damage to property is around XNUMX euros; No one was harmed.

Made in Bocholt

About Made in Bocholt

Made in Bocholt is a news portal. The articles published here consist of press releases from various sources as well as author contributions, which are usually displayed by attribution.